African Ideas Incorporation (Pty) Ltd (“We” or “Us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.africanideas.co.za/ (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy is effective as of 1 August 2023.
Information we collect about you
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Personal data, such as your name, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- Non-personal data, such as details about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
How we collect your data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including through:
- Direct interactions: You may give us your personal data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, or otherwise.
- Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns.
How we use your data
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal data:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
Disclosure of your information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.